These Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Pork Chops are perfect for a Sunday dinner. They’re flavorful, but not too spicy. Plus, they only take about 20 minutes to prep!
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (about 4 cloves)
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger (about a 2-inch piece)
- Place the pork chops in the slow cooker.
- Add garlic, honey, soy sauce, and water to the slow cooker; stir to combine well. Cover and cook on Low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender enough to fall apart when shredded with two forks (or however long it takes for your family’s taste).
- Serve with rice or noodles
Serve with rice or potatoes and a nice salad. A slice of bread is also a good idea, if you want to make yourself a sandwich the next day. Leftovers are great for lunch the next day too!
I hope you enjoy this slow cooker honey garlic pork chops recipe as much as we do. It’s a great way to make sure your family has a delicious and nutritious meal without spending all day in the kitchen!