Meatballs are always a great dinner option because they’re so easy to make. Plus, you can use them as the base for any kind of sauce or topping. Here are some great meatball recipes to try out:
Italian meatballs are a classic dish that can be served as an appetizer, main meal or snack. They’re also perfect for satisfying your cravings at any time of day. Serve them with pasta, rice or vegetables–or just enjoy them on their own!
You can bake them in the oven by following these steps:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
- Put all ingredients except parsley into a large bowl and mix thoroughly until everything is combined well and no chunks of bread remain visible. Then add parsley and mix again until evenly distributed throughout mixture; set aside for about 10 minutes while preparing sauce if desired (see below).
- Form 1-inch balls out of this mixture using wet hands so they don’t stick together too much when cooked; place them on an ungreased baking sheet pan lined with parchment paper; bake 20 minutes then remove from heat once done cooking completely so they don’t burn during cooling process since high heat produces browning effect which ruins flavor profile!
Herbed Lamb Meatballs
Lamb meatballs are a great way to add more protein to your diet, and they’re also delicious. Lamb is a good source of lean protein, so you can feel good about eating these delicious treats!
To make these herbed lamb meatballs, you’ll need:
- Ground lamb (or ground beef or turkey) – 1 pound per recipe
- Salt – 1 teaspoon per recipe
- Black pepper – 1/2 teaspoon per recipe
Slow Cooker Turkey Meatballs
- Ground Turkey
- Carrots and Celery
- Onion and Garlic (chopped)
- Chicken Broth (1 can)
- Italian Seasoning to taste.
Use a slow cooker to cook your meatballs in the broth for 4 hours on low heat, or until they’re cooked through.
Vegetable Mini Meatball Bites
Vegetable Mini Meatball Bites
These veggie mini meatballs are a healthy alternative to the traditional baked or fried version. They’re great as an appetizer or snack, but we also love them in pasta dishes and salads!
1 cup cooked brown rice (or quinoa)
1 cup peas, carrots or zucchini (your choice) 1 egg white whisked with 1 tablespoon water 3 tablespoons flour mixed with 2 teaspoons baking powder (optional) ½ cup bread crumbs (optional)
The first step is to combine all of your ingredients in a bowl until well incorporated into one large ball of dough. Roll out onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets about 1/4 inch thick then cut into bite size pieces using kitchen shears or a knife. Place back on parchment paper until ready for cooking; then bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes until golden brown on top!
Beef, Bacon and Avocado Burgers with Smoky BBQ Sauce
- Use grass-fed beef.
- Make your own sweet potato buns.
- Instead of mayo, use avocado slices as a topping for the burger.
These meatball recipes will surely satisfy your stomach.
Meatballs are an easy way to use up leftover meat, vegetables and bread.
- Meatball Recipes:
- Turkey Meatballs with Cauliflower Rice (pictured above)
- Balsamic Meatballs with Roasted Tomatoes and Kale
Oops! Click Regenerate Content below to try generating this section again.