Grape salad is a classic dish that’s easy to make and delicious. It’s ideal for potlucks, picnics, and dinner parties because it’s healthy yet filling, and it can be served cold or warm. This grape salad recipe will take you less than 10 minutes to make and will feed at least four people. If you’re looking for something simple but still unique, then this is the recipe for you!
- Crumbled feta cheese
- Chopped walnuts, for crunch and flavor
- Chopped celery, for crunch and flavor (and a little bit of color)
- Chopped red onion, for color and a little bit of zing!
Step 1: Wash the grapes
Step 2: Cut the grapes in half
Step 3: Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
You can make a delicious grape salad with minimal effort.
- 1 cup of white rice, cooked and cooled (or use brown rice if you want to be fancy)
- 2 cups seedless grapes (I used green and red for color)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans, optional but delicious!
- Dressing: 2 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste
The best part about this salad is that it’s so easy to make! You can throw all the ingredients together in just 10 minutes, making it perfect for those busy weeknights when you don’t have much time.