Dropped Egg Soup is a hearty, delicious soup that can be made in minutes. It’s easy to prepare and the ingredients are always on hand. The best part? It only takes five ingredients!
You’ll need the following ingredients:
- 3-4 eggs
- 1/2 cup of water or broth, depending on how much soup you want to make. You can also use chicken or beef stock if you have it on hand. The flavor will be slightly different, but still delicious!
- Salt and pepper to taste (I like lots of both)
- 1 tbsp oil
- Use a non-stick pan and heat it on medium heat
- Add butter, oil and garlic to the pan
- Add ginger and soy sauce to the pan (to taste)
- Add onions, carrots and mushrooms to your liking (To taste)
- Add chicken broth, water, salt & pepper to taste
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add sugar if you like it sweet, or soy sauce if you want a salty flavor.
Dropped Egg Soup is a delicious dish you can make with just 5 ingredients.
Dropped Egg Soup is a traditional Chinese dish that can be made with just 5 ingredients. It’s a tasty, healthy and easy to make meal for breakfast or lunch.
This is a very easy and delicious dish that you can make in less than 30 minutes. The best part about it is that it only requires 5 ingredients, so you won’t have to worry about going out of your way to find something special for this recipe!