Chipotle has become the go-to place for delicious burritos and tacos. The best part? They’re so easy to make at home! I’ve rounded up seven of my favorite chipotle dishes that you can make in your own kitchen, including everything from chicken fajitas to chicken wings (and everything in between). After trying these recipes, you’ll never have to leave your house again – unless it’s to go get more guacamole!
Smoky Grilled Chicken
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Chipotle Adobo Sauce (Makes 1 Cup)
- 2 chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, minced
- 1/4 cup orange juice, preferably fresh squeezed if possible (or use lime juice if you prefer)
In a small bowl combine all ingredients and stir until well combined. Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Chipotle Chicken Chili
To make this delicious dish, you’ll need to use frozen chicken breasts. You can also use canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce to add flavor to your dish (if you’d like).
Next up on the list is canned black beans, which will add protein and fiber to your chili. You’ll also need canned diced tomatoes, fire roasted tomatoes and chicken broth for this recipe.
Chipotle Chicken Wings
You can make chipotle chicken wings in the following ways:
- Marinate the wings and then grill them.
- Marinate the wings, then slow cook them in a pressure cooker for about 10 minutes (or 3 hours on high).
- Marinate the wings and deep fry them until they’re nice and crispy.
Buffalo Chicken Tacos with Avocado Salsa
Copycat Chipotle Taco Salad (with homemade dressing!)
Chipotle is known for its fresh, healthy food. It’s also known for its delicious tacos and burritos! If you’re looking to recreate the flavors of your favorite Chipotle dish at home, try this copycat chipotle taco salad recipe. The homemade dressing will make all the difference in this easy chicken dish.
To make it:
- Cook shredded chicken in a skillet over medium heat until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Set aside on a plate while you prepare other ingredients.
- In another skillet over medium-high heat add black beans (or canned refried beans), corn kernels (frozen are fine), avocado slices (or guacamole) and cooked chicken breast meat from earlier step above as well as cilantro leaves if desired before serving with tortilla chips or crackers on top as garnish; enjoy!
Chipotle Chicken Fajita Bowls
Chipotle Chicken Fajita Bowls
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 pound)
2 teaspoons chipotle powder
1 teaspoon salt, divided
1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1 cup uncooked long-grain white rice 2 cans (15 ounces each) black beans, rinsed and drained (or 3 cups cooked black beans)
These recipes will help you recreate the delicious flavors of chipotle at home.
These recipes are easy to make, healthier than Chipotle, and cheaper than Chipotle.
They taste better too!
This list of easy chipotle recipes has something for everyone. Whether you’re looking for something quick and simple, or want to get fancy with an entire meal, we’ve got you covered! The best part is that all these recipes take less than 30 minutes to make (some even less), so there’s no reason not to give them a try today.