I love this corn pudding recipe. It’s like an Italian casserole, and it’s great for the whole family. The flavors are amazing, and you can use either fresh or frozen corn. You can also make this recipe in advance and pop it in the oven when everyone is ready to eat it.
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 eggs, beaten (or 3 if you want to make the recipe more kid-friendly) * 1 1/2 cups milk or half and half (I prefer whole milk) * 1 tablespoon sugar
- Add all ingredients to a pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before serving warm with a dollop of sour cream and garnish with fresh parsley if you like!
A delicious corn pudding recipe.
- 1 tablespoon of butter or margarine (for greasing)
- 3 cups corn kernels, fresh or frozen (thawed if frozen)
- 1/2 cup milk, whole or low fat (*see note below)
- 1 egg yolk
Instructions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8×8 baking dish with butter or margarine; set aside. In a large mixing bowl, stir together corn kernels and milk until well combined; add egg yolk and stir again until smooth. Pour mixture into prepared baking pan and bake for about 30 minutes until golden brown on top and center is set when you press down lightly with your finger
This is a great recipe for everyone in the family. It’s easy to make and tastes delicious!